I found this very addicting website/online store called Obaz. It’s actually an affiliate store that sells products from other online stores like ModCloth, West Elm, and other brands you see all over Pinterest. This means that when you click on their links to buy the products, they get a cut. I found it through a pin on Pinterest, and am now quite addicted.
Here’s how it works:
- They show you, one at a time, products that are very popular
- You then choose “Want” or “Next”. Want adds the item to your “bag”
- You must create an account (they obviously prefer through Facebook) to add products to your bag. They will send you “recommendations” if you so choose
- When you view your bag, it looks eerily like Pinterest–not a coincidence I’m sure:
- When you hover over images, you see a “Pin It” button. I have been using this to add products to my pinboard “Wishlist”. Hint hint, boyfriend. My birthday is June 30 🙂
- When you click on a product, you see pricing, product info, the shop it comes from, etc.
- Notice the comments on the products?
This is a wonderfully crowd-sourced website that encourages its users to interact, pin, lust, and get addicted. Absolutely genius. One of those things that makes you think “Why didn’t I think of that?”. Try it for yourself, and try NOT to get addicted!